Sarcasm Warning

Sarcasm Warning

Friday, February 3, 2012

Freaky Facts Friday


Freaky?  Absolutely.  Factual? I found them on the internet.  You decide!



It is estimated that 4 million “junk” telephone calls, phone solicitations by persons or programmed machines, are made every day in the U.S.
I estimate I receive about ¼ of them. SO glad I took the time to enroll on the “do not call” list.

The “You Are Here” arrow on maps is called an ideo locator.
Idiot locator sounds more accurate to me.

The chicken is one of the few things that man eats before it’s born and after it’s dead.
I’ll never look at scrambled eggs and fried chicken the same way again.

The National Anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
Good thing Christina Aguilera is not Greek.

There are 1,008 McDonald’s franchises in France.
Let me guess – everyone there loves the French fries.

Cats have over 100 vocal sounds, while dogs only have about 10.
Darn cats are always making things so difficult.

Muscles in the human body (640 in total) make up about half of the body’s weight.
I knew it!  I’m not fat, just over-muscular!

Married men change their underwear twice as often as single men.
You could say that married men have better hygiene, but I’m pretty sure they change their underwear more often only because someone else is doing their laundry.

John Madden is an accomplished ballroom dancer.
Yeah, and Edward Scissorhands is an accomplished pianist.


A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Sounds suspiciously like a couple of girls I went to high school with.


Every minute, about 35,000 dead skin cells fall from your body.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t help my dieting efforts at all.


After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
As if walking around on poop wasn’t gross enough…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? I'd love to hear your comments!