Sarcasm Warning

Sarcasm Warning

Friday, March 16, 2012

Public Display of Affection

Okay, so my DH, the Princess and I were enjoying dinner yesterday at a local casual dining establishment.  We were enjoying it, that is, until a couple of teenagers sat in the booth next to us.  After a few minutes, the young girl kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and gave him a cute smile.  His response was to give her a quick peck on the lips.  Awww, young love.

 “Awww” quickly turned to “ewww” as those sweet kisses morphed into an all-out tonsil-tasting never-ending grope session.  Since Mommy clearly didn’t teach you any better, please consider the following:



In the event my Princess one day forgets this lesson, DH and I are prepared to deliver this friendly reminder:


Remember, kids – PDA is not OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? I'd love to hear your comments!